Magellan Aerospace, Winnipeg currently has exciting career opportunities for the following positions at our Winnipeg Facility.
Maintenance Instrumentation Controls Technologist
The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, modification, repair, preventive, predictive maintenance, removal and replacement of all instrumentation and electrical equipment within the Department’s scope of responsibility.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Diagnose, service, calibrate and repair all production, non-production and test equipment and perform preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Liaison with other maintenance trades, machine operators, department supervisors, programmers and equipment service engineers regarding specific machine problems and repairs.
- Liaison with factory machine representatives to assist with upgrades to machine tools, instruments or controls to extend their life and increase reliability with operation, calibration and testing procedures.
- Assist in the development of routines and aids for trouble shooting and testing of instrument and electrical equipment.
- Perform instrument calibration and adjustments to production equipment to maintain the specifications set by Quality Assurance and factory manuals.
Candidates are invited to visit our website at http://www.magellan.aero to view a complete list of required qualifications and to submit a cover letter and résumé by Friday, January 25th, 2013.
In accordance with our employment equity goals, applications are particularly encouraged from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.
We thank all those applicants who apply.
However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.