Magellan Aerospace, Winnipeg currently has exciting career opportunities for the following positions at our Winnipeg Facility.
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic environment using best project management practices to support Project Managers and Executive Management in preparing Project Plans and evaluating project status and project health.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Coordinate monthly project reviews for Executive Management.
- Maintain and enhance project management policies and procedures as necessary to meet business needs.
- Be responsible for the “Time Manager” salary staff time collection system operation and maintenance.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of SRED project summaries and claims to Corporate.
- Coordinate regular Product Development Fund meetings.
- Coordinate regular Engineering Workload Planning review meetings.
Candidates are invited to visit our website at http://www.magellan.aero to view a complete list of required qualifications and to submit a cover letter and résumé by Friday, January 25th, 2013.
In accordance with our employment equity goals, applications are particularly encouraged from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.
We thank all those applicants who apply.
However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.