Magellan Aerospace, Winnipeg currently has exciting career opportunities for the following positions at our Winnipeg Facility.
- Distribute daily Priority Lists and Dispatch Lists to the work centers in the assigned area.
- Liaise and manage the implementation of shop order split cards, amendments, and shop order activities to support the daily objectives of the shop floor work in the assigned area.
- Ensure that the daily manufacturing operations are scheduled to achieve the planned work order completion date.
- Track the execution of the schedule and advise the manufacturing management when the schedule is at risk.
- Develop and maintain a balanced Capacity Resource Plan through coordination with Operations personnel and the Master Scheduler.
- Track and report on-time metrics for each work center including sub-contract resources (SCA).
- Communicate irresolvable delays on shop orders to the Material Planner for scheduled due date adjustment.
- Support systems enhancement and migration activities to introduce new and better solutions utilizing the MRP systems.
Candidates are invited to visit our website at http://www.magellan.aero
to view a complete list of required qualifications and to submit a cover letter and résumé by Friday, January 25th, 2013.
In accordance with our employment equity goals, applications are particularly encouraged from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.
We thank all those applicants who apply.
However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.