Taking care of the world’s
most important career. Yours.
As Manitoba’s largest credit union SCU is committed to providing professional service at the highest level. We offer competitive salary, complete benefits package, training and an excellent working environment. Due to our steady growth in the marketplace, we are now seeking:
#2013-08D Consumer Lending Officer - Full-time, term position (up to 12 months); Tuesday to Saturday, with a rotation of Thursday evenings
Linden Ridge Branch, Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Consumer Lending Officer seeks to provide lending services including, but not limited to: conducting interviews with current and potential members; effectively analyzing and adjudicating credit requests for mortgages, loans and lines of credit; identifying and promoting other credit union products and services; and ensuring all lending activities are in compliance with all legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Post secondary education in business and/or 2 to 5 years of lending experience, or 5 years sales experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Exceptional customer service, consultative sales and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain member relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated prioritization, organization, time management, planning, team player and follow-up skills.
Closing date: February 13, 2013
Details available at www.scu.mb.ca
Submit your résumé by mail, fax or email, quoting the appropriate posting number to:
HR Department, Steinbach Credit Union
305 Main Street, Steinbach MB R5G 1B1
Fax: 204.326.6428 | E-mail: email@example.com
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.