Johnston Group is one of Canada’s leading benefit plan administrators, providing benefit plans across the country to more than 28,000 companies and their employees. Thanks to continual growth, we require the following position to join our Information Technology team.
SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
The successful candidate will be involved in developing and maintaining enterprise software applications and will provide support for the applications.
- The development, testing, implementation and support of enterprise software.
- Work with managers, development team, quality assurance analysts and business units on project specifications, quality issues and standards.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Recommend additional enhancements and corrections for technical issues.
- Assist business units with technical issues relating to enterprise software applications.
The candidate must have strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. A degree or diploma in Computer Science or related program and a minimum of 5 years of application development experience in IBM i/AS400 and RPGLE are required. Training and experience in SQL, Rational Developer for Power and Visual Studio will be considered an asset.
Johnston Group is proud to be named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the last 11 years. We offer a competitive salary, bonus, benefits and a great working environment. For an opportunity to join this fast growing company and participate in its future, please send your résumé to:
Johnston Group Inc.
582 King Edward Street
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0P1
Fax: (204) 774-6698
JG thanks you for applying, however only selected candidates will be contacted.