Koch Fertilizer Canada, located in Brandon, Manitoba, is a local industry leader producing and distributing quality fertilizer products since 1967. As part of one of the world’s most successful private companies, we strive to create real, sustainable value for our customers, people, communities and company. We are committed to hiring people with the right virtue and talent, developing their skills and rewarding them for the value they create.
Reports to: Quality Control Manager
- Provide support for implementation of RBI strategy to improve current mechanical integrity measures for pressure equipment, tanks, and relief valves
- Ensure all mechanical integrity systems are properly maintained and are in compliance with all current regulatory and code requirements
- Develop mechanical integrity systems for piping that facilitate preventative maintenance strategies
- Actively participate in mechanical integrity program for relief valves
- Ensure plant pressure equipment repairs are completed properly and in accordance with the Company’s registered Quality Control repair/alteration manual
- Provide support to maintenance personnel on the Company’s procedures and requirements; ensure work is performed in accordance with outlined procedures
- Identify and execute equipment inspections that can be completed outside the turnaround period to help reduce the turnaround workload
- Arrange for contract NDE and inspection personnel as required; ensure personnel are aware of Quality Control requirements and procedures
- Guide the development of procedures and standards for the implementation of successful owner-user, reliability, risk-based and condition monitoring programs
Experience & Qualifications:
- Two year technology program, or a Journeymen Red Seal ticket in a related trade; metallurgical/mechanical/welding engineering degree is preferred
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Quality Assurance or Quality Control Inspector complemented with proven experience in risk-based inspection is preferred
- In-service boiler and pressure vessel inspector certificate is an asset
- Certification or eligibility for certification as an API 510 or 570 inspector is required; CWB, CGSB, or ASNT certification is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong administrative, analytical and communications skills
Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC offers a full extended benefit package including health and dental coverage, pension and subsidized investment options in an environment that is committed to success! Relocation assistance will be available for this position.
If you are ready to step into an exciting position with Koch, please forward your resume
Click Job Search tab, then Experienced Roles, Canadian Jobs
Choose Canada, Manitoba, Brandon under Location
Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Respectfully, we can only acknowledge those under consideration.