Village Enterprises Ltd.
Linemen Apprenticeship Program
Are you interested in the construction, operation, and maintenance of power lines and substations?
Village Enterprises Ltd. is hiring skilled technical trades’ people to meet the growing demand of Linemen.
This Apprenticeship Program offers exceptional training that is 100% paid by Village Enterprises Ltd.
- Construction/Maintenance of High Voltage Distribution lines and equipment.
- Construction/Maintenance of substations.
- Wage is paid when in school.
- Opportunities for advancement once attaining Red Sealed journeyman status.
- Hourly rate for qualified Journeyman up to $45/hr.
- Journeyman Industrial or Construction Electrician.
- 3rd or 4th level Linemen Apprentice.
- Job placement is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment, post-offer Functional Capacity Assessment (FCA).
Please send your application to email@example.com.