Nygård International, Canada’s leading fashion company is seeking a qualified/motivated individual to join our Retail Marketing /.COM. If your career goal is to join a leading edge, global company that will provide great opportunities for career advancement, then look no further!
As an integral member of the Retail Customer Service Team, the Customer Service Representative provides the highest level of service to meet and exceed customer expectations. This position will also be responsible for: Working directly with customers to ensure all inquiries such as, order status, availability, repeat orders, returns and order corrections are resolved. Provide real time live chat support to any customer inquiries. Use common sales techniques to sell stock balances to customers on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 2 yrs. of Retail / Customer Service / Office experience
- Complete highschool plus some post secondary training
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Windows, Excel & Outlook
- Attention to detail and creative problem solving ability
- Results driven and team oriented
- Ability to relate and communicate to all levels of staff
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
Nygård International offers a competitive compensation package and provides significant opportunities for growth and career development. We thank all applicants for their interests but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to:
1771 Inkster Boulevard
Winnipeg,MB R2X 1R3
Fax: (204) 697-1254