Monarch Industries is a privately owned company that was founded in 1935. Monarch is a vertically integrated manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders and custom iron castings. These products are marketed throughout North America into the retail, agricultural, industrial and original equipment manufacturer markets. Employing over 500 people, Monarch’s corporate office is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba with a foundry in Winkler, Manitoba and a distribution center in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. Monarch has positioned itself to service all the needs of their customers’ diverse requirements.
Monarch Industries has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies every year since 1995.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Set Up and Operate CNC machines efficiently and safely
• Maintain required productivity levels (efficiency & utilization)
• Produce required quality of work.
• Contribute to continuous improvement on a daily basis.
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Adheres to all Safety and Health standards.
• Completed CNC programming courses
• Operate CNC Lathe and CNC horizontal and vertical machining centers
• Ability to program and/or adjust CNC programs
• Understand and interpret blueprints and production documents an asset
• Ability to set up and run lathes and drills an asset
Skills and Attributes Required:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and challenging environment by effectively organizing, prioritizing, and executing.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision
• Ability to work day, evening, and midnight shift work on a rotating 4 week basis
NEW - Apply Online - NEW