Magellan Aerospace, Winnipeg, currently has an exciting career opportunity for the following position at our Winnipeg Facility:
Special Process Auditor/Quality Systems Auditor
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Plan, prepare, develop, and conduct special process and system audits to ensure compliance to applicable procedures and requirements; raise corrective actions and follow up as required.
- Plan, prepare, develop and conduct special process audits at suppliers; raise corrective actions and follow up as required.
- Provide support and assistance to Customer, Regulatory and Third Party auditors who conduct surveys of the Company’s special processes systems.
- Support the introduction of industry best practices and equipment at Magellan Aerospace, Winnipeg.
- Advise senior staff and management of audit results and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree in a Technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience working with Quality Management Systems.
- Internal auditor certification and ISO/AS lead auditor desirable.
- Experience in quality, manufacturing, or process control in a manufacturing or aerospace environment considered an asset.
Candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and résumé at http://www.magellan.aero by May 3rd, 2013.
In accordance with our employment equity goals, applications are particularly encouraged from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.
We thank all those applicants who apply. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.