As Manitoba’s largest credit union SCU is committed to providing professional service at the highest level. We offer competitive salary, complete benefits package, training and an excellent working environment. Due to our steady growth in the marketplace, we are now seeking:
#2013-22D Corporate Loans Administrator
Full Time, Term Position (12 to 18 months)
Linden Ridge Branch, Winnipeg, MB
The Corporate Loans Administrator seeks to provide loan administrative support to the Corporate Lending Department by preparing and processing mortgage and loan documentation, performing searches and investigations, addressing loan inquiries, and ensuring that all assigned lending activities are in compliance with legislations, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 Diploma, plus 1 year of formal education and 1 to 3 years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Post-secondary education in Legal Secretary/Office Administration is an asset.
- Credit Union experience and/or experience gained externally in a legal office (with real estate documentation) are an asset.
- Strong communication and listening skills, coupled with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, prioritization and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel.
Closing date: May 3, 2013
Details available at www.scu.mb.ca
Submit your résumé by mail, fax or email, quoting the appropriate posting number to:
HR Department, Steinbach Credit Union
305 Main Street, Steinbach MB R5G 1B1
Fax: 204.326.6428 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.