Join one of Canada’s industry-leading Agribusinesses providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner.
Position ID SW0021
Maple Leaf Agri-Farms is seeking an individual interested in pursuing a feed production career with a Manitoba Agriculture Industry leader. The Production Operator will contribute to the overall production team to ensure efficient, on-time, quality controlled feed production.
- Tasks as assigned by the Production Supervisor or Plant Manager for the production of feed.
- Verify quality of feed produced.
- Assist other team members as required in order to maintain continual efficient production.
- Cross training to perform all production tasks.
- Knowledge of animal feed industry is an asset.
- Production experience is an asset.
- Shift work required.
- Ability to lift 25kg bags.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) and work efficiently with all operations.
- Must strongly demonstrate our Maple Leaf Leadership Values.
Maple Leaf Agri-Farms offers opportunities for growth and advancement in an engaged environment while providing enhanced benefit packages and a competitive compensation structure. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career minded individuals.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send a cover letter and a résumé by April 30th, 2013 to:
Maple Leaf Agri-Farms
Trevor Kozak, Production Supervisor
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: (204) 483-2550