As Manitoba’s largest credit union SCU is committed to providing professional service at the highest level. We offer competitive salary, complete benefits package, training and an excellent working environment. Due to our steady growth in the marketplace, we are now seeking:
#2013-28E Manager, Corporate Loans Administration
Full-time, term position (up to 12 months)
Steinbach Branch, Steinbach, MB
The Manager of Corporate Loans Administration is responsible for implementing operational plans, delivering business results, leading a team and ensuring compliance in all areas relating to small business, corporate and agricultural loans administration.
- Grade 12 plus a minimum of 2 years post-secondary education and 4 - 6 years job related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of contracts and legal processes (ex. land titles, powers of attorney, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain effective working relationship with staff and members, while fostering a positive teamwork environment.
- Demonstrated prioritization, organization, time management, planning and follow-up skills are required.
- Ability to identify, analyze and generate solutions to problems based on established policies and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Commercial, Small Business and Agricultural loan documentation would be an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of lending policies and procedures would be an asset.
- Previous supervisory experience would be an asset.
Closing date: May 13, 2013
Details available at www.scu.mb.ca
Submit your résumé by mail, fax or email,
quoting the appropriate posting number to:
HR Department, Steinbach Credit Union
305 Main Street, Steinbach MB R5G 1B1
Fax: 204.326.6428 | E-mail: email@example.com
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.