Join one of Canada’s industry-leading Agribusinesses providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner.
Maintenance Person (SE-0017)
Reporting to the Production Supervisor this position will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the feed manufacturing plant in Niverville, MB.
Key duties & accountabilities:
- Daily maintenance and checks on boiler.
- Daily maintenance on feed manufacturing equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance program.
- Ordering parts and maintaining inventory.
- Perform PLC distributor changes as required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a maintenance role.
- Knowledge of feed batching software.
- Inventory management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Welding experience.
- Capable of lifting up to 70 lbs.
- An ability to live and teach our Maple Leaf Values.
Maple Leaf Agri-Farms, a division of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., offers opportunities for growth and advancement in an engaged environment while providing an enhanced benefit package and a competitive compensation structure. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career-minded individuals.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send a cover letter and résumé by May 17th, 2013 to:
Maple Leaf Agri-Farms
Phillip Carriere, Production Supervisor