Growing leader in Animal Nutrition is hiring
4 MONTH CONTRACT
Nutreco Canada o ers world-class animal nutrition feeding programs to its customers and is Canada’s largest Animal Nutrition Company supported by leading, trusted brands Shur-Gain (Eastern Canada & US) and Landmark Feeds (Western Canada). Our parent company, Nutreco, is a global leader in the animal nutrition business. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Nutreco employs more than 10,000 people in 30 countries, with sales in 80 countries.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Forage Assistant is responsible for ensuring proper samples are being conducted and documented. This individual will be actively involved with the feed manufacturing process including quality control and completing necessary documentation. This position does require shift work.
• Conducts forage samples.
• Verifi es quality of forage during delivery.
• Maintains general housekeeping of work area.
• Endeavors to be productive at all times.
• Completes all paperwork required for assigned tasks.
Preferred hiring criteria:
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Willingness and ability to learn.
• Conscientious and thorough.
• Strong team and interpersonal skills.
• Positive work ethic and attitude.
• Self-motivated; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Commitment to customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit the careers section of our website at www.nutrecocanada.com and submit an application by May 31st, 2013. No calls please. Alternatively apply to the address below:
Fern Chouinard, Production Manager
36 Grant Street, Box 27, Otterburne, MB R0A 1G0
Fax: (204) 433-7003
We thank all applicants for their interest in Nutreco Canada; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Nutreco Canada is an equal opportunity employer.