Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Operator is responsible for ensuring efficient and timely feed production. This individual will be actively involved in the feed manufacturing process including quality control and completing necessary documentation. This position does require shift work. There are currently 2 positions available.
- Manufactures feed.
- Verifies quality of feed produced before delivery.
- Maintains general housekeeping of work area.
- Endeavors to be productive at all times.
- Completes all paperwork required for assigned tasks.
Preferred hiring criteria:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Conscientious and thorough.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit the careers section of our website at www.nutrecocanada.com and submit an application by July 10th, 2013. Alternatively send your resumé to the address below:
Roger Hebert, Production Manager
Hwy 205 West, Main Street, Rosenort, MB R0G 1W0
Fax: (204) 433-7003
No calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Nutreco Canada; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Nutreco Canada is an equal opportunity employer.