As Manitoba’s largest credit union SCU is committed to providing professional service at the highest level. We offer competitive salary, complete benefits package, training and an excellent working environment. Due to our steady growth in the marketplace, we are now seeking:
Member Contact Centre Representative
1 Full Time, Term position (up to 6 months); position requires a rotation of Thursday/Friday evenings and Saturdays
Position #13-0032E, Member Contact Centre, Steinbach, MB
As a Member Contact Centre Representative you will provide members with a variety of services related to the promotion and sales of non-cash related deposit products and services with courtesy and accuracy over the phone. You will respond to a variety of inquiries, analyze needs and assist current and potential members in finding the product or service which best meet their needs.
- Grade 12 Diploma plus 1 - 3 years of job related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills and listening skills, coupled with the ability to develop effective working relationships with members and staff.
- Demonstrated professionalism, excellent customer service and problem solving abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous knowledge of Credit Union products and services and conversational skills in German and/or French would be assets.
Closing date: July 19, 2013
For further information and to apply on-line, visit www.scu.mb.ca/careers
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.