As Manitoba’s largest credit union SCU is committed to providing professional service at the highest level. We offer competitive salary, complete benefits package, training and an excellent working environment. Due to our steady growth in the marketplace, we are now seeking:
Teller - Casual, based on business needs (includes some Friday evenings & Saturdays)
Position #13-0034, Steinbach Branch, Steinbach, MB
Steinbach Credit Union is seeking customer service-oriented individuals interested in joining our team in the role of Teller in the Steinbach Branch. Tellers are responsible for providing a variety of cash-related services such as accepting deposits, cashing cheques, and processing loan payments.
- Grade 12 diploma.
- Demonstrated superior customer service abilities.
- Experience handling cash in a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong numerical aptitude.
- Bilingualism and financial institution experience would be an asset.
The Teller position is a great opportunity for candidates to utilize their existing customer service skills in a new environment and grow professionally along with SCU.
Closing date: July 18, 2013
For further information and to apply on-line, visit www.scu.mb.ca/careers
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.