Maple Leaf Agri-Farms is seeking individuals to join our team, one of Canada’s industry-leading Agribusinesses providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career-minded individuals.
Location: ASR Pigs, South of La Broquerie, MB
Position ID: SW-ASR-01
Starting Wage: $14.60 per hour
This position requires the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, to produce specific production goals. The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting in all areas of swine production including the feeding and general care of pigs, maintaining the environment and herd health, pressure washing and preparing rooms, general maintenance and cleaning.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience in swine production will be considered an asset.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Communicate effectively (oral and written) with all operations.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities and complex tasks simultaneously.
- Weekend and holiday hours are required on a rotational basis.
- Able to live and teach our Maple Leaf Leadership Values.
We offer a competitive compensation structure, including an enhanced benefit package, a company pension plan and provide opportunity for growth and advancement in an engaged environment.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send a cover letter and résumé by July 26th, 2013 to:
Sandy Trudeau, Human Resources
Phone: 1-888-661-3122; Fax: (204) 355-4404