MacDon sets the bar for harvesting technologies, innovations, and manufacturing. As a family owned company, we are proud of the relationships formed with our employees, many of whom have been with us for more than three decades. We are committed to providing a safe and challenging workplace, allowing our employees to achieve their full potential. We offer a full range of Company funded benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, E.A.P. and pension.
- Experienced semi-automatic production line Welders to perform MIG welding on a wide variety of metals of various thicknesses.
- Requires all position welding, including welding on materials involving critical safety and load requirements.
- Work from specifications, drawing prints and welding symbols, shop work orders and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to plan, layout, and perform diversified work.
- Use prints to obtain weld sizes and placement if specified or required.
- Minimum 3 years production MIG welding experience.
- Testing will be part of the hiring process.
- Shift work is required.
For more information or to apply visit our website at www.macdon.com/careers or email Debbie Tabor at firstname.lastname@example.org.