As Manitoba’s largest credit union SCU is committed to providing professional service at the highest level. We offer competitive salary, complete benefits package, training and an excellent working environment. Due to our steady growth in the marketplace, we are now seeking:
Consumer Loans Administrator
Full Time Term (up to 9 months); rotation of Saturdays required
Position #13-0053, Steinbach Branch, Steinbach, MB
The Consumer Loans Administrator seeks to provide loan administrative support to the Consumer Lending Department by preparing and processing mortgage and loan documentation, performing searches and investigations, addressing loan inquiries, and ensuring that all assigned lending activities are in compliance with legislations, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 Diploma, plus some additional courses and 1 - 3 years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Post-secondary education in Legal Secretary/Office Administration is an asset.
- Credit Union experience and/or experience gained
- externally in a legal office (with real estate documentation) are an asset.
- Strong communication and listening skills, coupled with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, prioritization and time management skills.
Closing date: October 7, 2013
For further information and to apply on-line, visit www.scu.mb.ca/careers
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.