Nygård International, Canada’s leading fashion company that designs and markets women’s fashion apparel, is seeking a qualified/motivated individual to join our Information Technology Team. If your career goal is to join a leading edge, global company that will provide great opportunities for career advancement, then search no further.
- 3 years prior related work experience in programming within major applications.
- Experience with object oriented programming techniques, software design, Internet technologies, ASP.NET platforms, and database design is required.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and Microsoft IIS.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, CSS3, WCF, TDD, LINQ, ORM, mocking and mobile experience is considered an asset.
- Attention to detail, creative problem solving ability, results driven and team-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, issue resolution and change management skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Proven ability to organize, plan and control the development and delivery of a project. S
- trong understanding of potential uses of technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Education: Bachelor of Computer Science Degree
Nygård International offers a competitive compensation package and provides significant opportunities for growth and career development. We thank all applicants for their interests but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to:
1771 Inkster Boulevard
Winnipeg,MB R2X 1R3
Fax: (204) 697-1254