Maple Leaf Agri-Farms is seeking individuals to join our team. We are one of Canada’s industry-leading Agribusinesses providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career-minded individuals.
Location: Landmark, MB
The incumbent will be working in a fast paced warehouse environment. They will be responsible for preparing and packaging all orders for MLAF plants and hog operations.
- Physically unloads, receives and inspects all incoming materials.
- Organize and control bulk product in external warehouse.
- Stocking shelves in warehouse.
- Picking and packing supply orders.
- Clerical tasks and data entry as assigned.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION:
- Proven experience in a warehouse environment, including stocking shelves and order filling.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to perform data entry and clerical tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi task.
- Forklift and warehouse machinery ticket/training desirable.
Please submit your résumé by November 6, 2013 to:
Maple Leaf Agri-Farms
All candidates must have the ability to live and teach the Maple Leaf Leadership Values.
We offer a competitive compensation structure, including an enhanced benefit package, company pension plan, and provide opportunity for growth and advancement in an engaged environment.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.