Maple Leaf Agri-Farms is seeking individuals to join our team. We are one of Canada’s industry-leading Agribusinesses providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career-minded individuals.
MATERIAL SUPPLY COORDINATOR - 12 MONTH TERM
Location: Landmark, MB
Reporting to the Director, Operations the incumbent will be responsible for the indirect purchasing process.
- Liaison with Corporate Purchasing in regards to purchasing projects, vendor sourcing and compliance.
- Manage Purchase Order creation, confirmation, and maintenance in SAP for all indirect purchases.
- SOCO/Warehouse order entry, purchase requisitions (catalog shopping).
- SAP Key User – train all new employees on various processes.
- Support set up and training of all new vendors and new users in SRM.
- Preferred vendor compliance.
- Catalogue compliance.
- Invoice matching and price variance resolution.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION:
- Previous experience in material supply.
- A high level of proficiency in ERP systems and SAP.
- Must possess excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS programs.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
Please submit your résumé by November 6, 2013 to:
Maple Leaf Agri-Farms
All candidates must have the ability to live and teach the Maple Leaf Leadership Values.
We offer a competitive compensation structure, including an enhanced benefit package, company pension plan, and provide opportunity for growth and advancement in an engaged environment.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.