As Manitoba’s largest credit union SCU is committed to providing professional service at the highest level. We offer competitive salary, complete benefits package, training and an excellent working environment. Due to our steady growth in the marketplace, we are now seeking:
Member Service Representative - 3 Term Positions
1 Full Time (up to 6 months), 2 Part Time (up to 9 months)
All positions require availability for Friday evenings and Saturdays
Position #13-0076, Steinbach Branch, Steinbach, MB
As a Member Service Representative you will promote cash and non-cash related deposit products and services to our members and potential members with courtesy and accuracy. On a daily basis, you will respond to member inquiries, analyze their needs and assist our members and potential members to find the product or service which best meet those needs.
- A grade 12 diploma with 2 years of post-secondary education (i.e. Business Administration diploma), plus 1 - 3 years of job related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in assessing and meeting customer needs in a sales service culture within a financial institution would be an asset.
- Credit union experience & bilingualism are both assets.
Closing date: November 15, 2013
For further information and to apply on-line, visit www.scu.mb.ca/careers
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.