Maple Leaf Agri-Farms is seeking individuals to join our team. We are one of Canada’s industry-leading Agribusinesses providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career-minded individuals.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – 6 MONTH TERM
Location: Souris Feed Mill - Souris, Manitoba
Reporting to the Senior Supervisor, Operations, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support.
• Reception duties.
• Verify and scan documents.
• Contact person for local grains.
• Feed transactions.
• Manage inventory and ordering of on-site stationary and medication warehouse supplies.
• Main contact for office equipment.
• Provide administrative support for submitting hourly employees payroll, and new hire forms.
• Provide support to Logistic Coordinator when required.
• Miscellaneous tasks as directed by Senior Supervisor, Operations.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION:
• Related experience in office administration.
• Familiar with swine terminology.
• Strong organizational, communication (written and oral), and attention to detail skills.
• Possess strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
• Experience with SAP will be considered an asset.
• An ability to live and teach our Maple Leaf Leadership Values.
We offer a competitive compensation structure, including an enhanced benefit package, company pension plan, and provide opportunity for growth and advancement in an engaged environment.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your résumés by January 17, 2014