Landmark Feeds, a Nutreco company offers world-class animal nutrition feeding programs to its customers and is Canada’s largest Animal Nutrition Company supported by leading trusted brands. Our parent company, Nutreco, is a global leader in the animal nutrition and aqua culture business. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Nutreco employs more than 7,500 people in 30 countries, with sales in 80 countries.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Operator is responsible for ensuring efficient and timely feed production. This individual will be actively involved in the feed manufacturing process including quality control and completing necessary documentation. We currently have both casual and contract opportunities, with the opportunity to turn into a full time position. Shift rotation is required.
• Manufactures feed.
• Verifies quality of feed produced before delivery.
• Maintains general housekeeping of work area.
• Endeavors to be productive at all times.
• Completes all paperwork required for assigned tasks.
Preferred hiring criteria:
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Willingness and ability to learn.
• Conscientious and thorough.
• Strong team and interpersonal skills.
• Positive work ethic and attitude.
• Self-motivated; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Commitment to customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit the careers section of our website at www.landmarkfeeds.com and submit an application by May 2nd, 2014.
Alternatively send your resumé to the address below.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Landmark Feeds, a Nutreco company; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.